Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Squirrel Girl in the Mountains!

Two of a KindHi everyone!! A lot has changed around here... me and my husband are moving! The house is up for sale and as soon s we have a buyer we are moving to a house that we built together in the mountains. It will be a big adventure because there is no water or electricity! But we will eventually have both even if it is solar or water by catching rain. I can't waiiit!! There are wolves, mountain lions, falcons... all kinds of furry friends! We decided to move because we are tired of big mortgage payments and too many bills. Plus we will live in a place with more outdoor activities! Where we live now (in the desert) we have to drive atleast an hour for such things. I am SO excited!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your move. May your new home be a blessing to you and your family.

    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and I love to see you having great time moving to your new house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Such big changes!! Congratulations to you and your husband..you both sound like you are each shoulders for each other to lean on..you are so brave (without water and electricity)! All the best to you and hope the house sells soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your move--I hope you have a wonderful time out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the wonderful opportunity! Living off the gird and being self sufficient can be so rewarding. Me and my sweetie have the same dream to some day to have a little farm, solar panels, etc...

    Yay you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! They are what keep me going ^_^