Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sad news


Hi everyone. Sadly I have to announce that I lost the baby. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong and that it is just something that happens. Suprisingly he said it happens in 1 out of 4 pregnancies. It was just not meant to happen yet. It's been really hard on me but I have to look at the good things that have come out of this. For example my husband got used to the idea of having a baby and would really like to try again. (but probably not for awhile beacause I need to recover mentally) I just want to say thanks to my family and friends for all of the support. I'm not going to give up or let this ruin my attitude on life.


On that note, I have made a few changes to http://www.mondayartday.ning.com/. It now has a new name 'Monday's Mail', a new banner, and each week a new theme with a big swap. 

ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards... They are generally hand made and used for trading with fellow artists through the mail. The card size is 2.5"x3.5"

6 comments:

  1. OH! This is very sad. I'm so sorry! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so very sorry. Sending you hugs and warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am sooooo sorry! :( I miscarried too, at three months a few years ago. I understand and empathize with you a great deal. Mine was similar to a molar pregnancy where the baby doesn't really develop. My doctor finally had to say, "There is no baby in there" before I could "get it"...but in my mind and heart, it WAS a baby. If you need anyone to talk with, please know I would love to listen. Take care...sending hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( *HUGS*... that's the only thing us guys can do. You seem to be in better spirits than my wife was when we lost ours! Good luck with the next! And there will be a next!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! They are what keep me going ^_^